What's On Your Table: To submit your work, please send up to 8 pics to natfka@live.com

Hello again Cultists in search of rad rides!

I submitted my old Cultist conversions here last week, and promised them some transport.
http://natfka.blogspot.co.uk/2017/03/whats-on-your-table-stealer-cult.html


Now, imagine that we are back in the late 80s, early 90s, and you're wanting a cool vehicle for you and your ungainly posse to roll around it. Why would you NOT pick a limo?

Now translate that mindset to 40k, and I get why the GW staff decided to build a couple of limos for their Genestealer Cultists to drive. Yes, they are silly. Yes, they don't really have the armour to justify using them in combat.

But damn did I want to build one for my old-than-myself Cultists to use. GW has obviously stepped away from the mostly ridiculous concept of them for their latest release of the Cult, what with their focus on mining worlds. 

Thus, I scratch-built one, with the idea that if I was smart about it, I could probably proxy it as a Chimera, Goliath, Taurox or even Trukk. That meant magnetised weapons, and a large enough footprint that I'd never be accused of modelling for advantage.

So here you go, one completely scratch-built Genestealer Cult Limo, for your viewing. Hopefully you like it, and if you want to see more pictures, read about how I built this monster, or look at any of my other Cult models, here is a link to my site:
http://www.miningthemindscape.co.uk/genestealer-cult/now-he-travels-in-style-genestealer-cult-limo-part-1/

-Peakatrov










 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...